This stylishly restored 19th century Victorian townhouse is situated
in the fashionable Kloof Street precinct of historic Gardens.
Tintagel is within walking distance from popular restaurants, cafes and tourist attractions,
and the Table Mountain cableway, Camps Bay and the Waterfront are only 4km away.
Guests often comment on our outstanding hospitality, charming ambience
and superbly convenient location.
Explore the area around Tintagel Guest House...
- The vibrant Bo-Kaap Quarter, heritage of the Cape Muslim settlers.
- Historic Green Market Square and the Old Town hall.
- 17th century oak lined Government Avenue in the Company Gardens.
- The South African Iziko Museums and St Georges Cathedral.
- The Slave Lodge in Adderley Street.
- Historic Cape of Good Hope Castle, City Hall and Grand Parade.
- Long Street - vintage bookstores, craft shops, pubs and eateries.
- The Labia Cinema and Michaelis Theatre in Orange Street.
- Green Point Biodiversity Garden at the Cape Town Stadium.
Watch a short video about Tintagel Guesthouse