From Cape Town International Airport
- Drive along the N2 highway towards CITY / CAPE TOWN.
- Follow M6 Seapoint/CTICC/Waterfront overhead signs to the 1st traffic light intersection. You
will cross 6 traffic light intersections, before you reach Tintagel.
- Follow M62 Camps Bay/Table Mountain signs along Buitengracht Street for 2km.
- Look out for a CALTEX petrol station on the left at the 6th traffic light intersection.
- DO NOT turn left into Buitensingel Street.
- Cross over the traffic light intersection into New Church Street.
- Keep in the right hand lane and reduce speed, as the road slopes downhill.
- Drive past the Backpack Travel Centre nr 74 (on the right hand side).
- Look out for two gigantic trees on the right side of the street.
- Tintagel entrance gate is situated on the right side, directly opposite the Park Road
From the N1 Highway
If you are approaching Cape Town from the N1 highway or from the Waterfront, follow the M6
Seapoint/CTICC/Waterfront overhead signs as per directions above.
Arrival Time at Tintagel Guest House
If you are arriving from the airport, please indicate whether you are checking in directly from the
airport or arriving at a later time during the day or evening. Unsecured off street parking is
available in the guest house forecourt.
Shuttle service from the Cape Town International Airport - 21km
Email your flight details to book a shuttle. Cost of shuttle service subject to change.